Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Starting Life....

For my first rough blog..........I love my daughter.  She is perfect. She is sweet.  She is loving.  She is beautiful.  She is a sweet child of God that deserves all of her dreams to come true.  She is a part of the dreams in my life that have come true.  I love her. :) 

I don't plan on posting TOO frequently. :)  I don't want to become annoying... lol  but I do want to share what life is like with this sweet little girl who has a lifelong struggle ahead of her.  

To briefly sum it up:  Cystic Fibrosis is a genetic disease that affects the lungs and pancreas.  Calleigh has to take enzymes to help her digest her food, and she does twice daily sessions with a nebulizer and "pitty pats."  Some day we hope that medication will progress so that she can have an easier time but for now we take things a day at a time. :)

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment