Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sick Mommy=Not fun

Not only does my time with Calleigh seem short on normal days, but today I fought of nausea all day... Luckily she doesn't seem to notice because she loves to just play on her own.  But it did make trying to do her nebulizer and pats very hard.  She gets stronger every day fighting with me so without even my normal strength, she wins.  Hopefully that cough doesn't get worse because I can't muster the strength to hold her for long.  :(

Hopefully I get better tonight because I am looking forward to the weekend with her.

Today's other struggle is that she seems to no longer want as much formula.  At night I can get her to take a lot of baby food and a normal bottle, but during the day she won't take much baby food and has a horribly low oz bottle.  Hopefully it's just a phase since she is teething but we'll have to see.

Today's prayer for Calleigh:  Lord please watch over my baby girl.  Help her to have a good night of sleep, with beautiful baby dreams.  Be with her lungs and her pancreas, help them to function as they should so as to help her breath and grow as a little girl should.  Help her to feel the love that surrounds her from her mommy, her daddy, her family, and most of all her Lord.  Please pull her to you so that she may know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment