Monday, September 20, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears Oh My!

Let's face it - going from 1 kid to 3 kids is a big jump.  But a fun one. :)  We had Miles and Mia all weekend with us (more than just our Saturday time) and we decided it would be fun to go to the Zoo!  So Mom, Dad, Kevin, me and all.three.kids. packed up in the car and headed down!  


Kevin was a bit stressed because that's a lot to take on, but it definitely was a ton of fun!  

Miles got to ride the train...


 Calleigh loved the cats... 


but poor Mia was too pooped to pop!  



It did get hot and she was just so tired.  So it was early to bed that night but it was worth it! :)

Today was great - I got Calleigh to eat peas, cheese, a few bites of pasta and a few bites of bread, all before her normal baby food and a full bottle! :)  So maybe we are on our way to eating table food!  

My prayer for Calleigh: Lord, thank you for calming my fears about transitioning Calleigh to food.  Thank you that she seems to be doing so well with her eating and I pray that her next appointment the doctor says that she has gained weight well.  Please continue to be with her, to keep her lungs and pancreas working.  I pray that she enjoys her time with her cousins, friends and family.  Thank you for her smile and her love.  And please slow down time just a little... :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment